Friday, April 8, 2011

First Day of Summer

Today! Whoah! was a very unproductive day. Except for the fact that I cleaned the entire house! YEY! Well, anyway, I will consider today as the first day of summer since I'm totally done with school. I'm cleared and I will not be going back for a long long time. Back when it wasn't summer yet, I was wondering what I should do to somehow make this long holiday very useful for myself.

So now, I thought of doing some exercise. You read it right. I want to have a body which is physically. I do not really dream of having large 6-packs abs, just average ones that will reduce my belly fats due to water therapy. So, starting next week, I'll be proceeding as planned. So, why am I telling this?

Because I'll be using blogger to document my improvement. Well, I really don't know if an improvement shall fall upon me but I'll just pray it will. I'm doing this because I really don't like the way I look right now. I feel like I can't do anything. So, I've decided to change something. Only a little bit. I'll spending my whole summer to achieve that goal.

What are your plans anyway? Comment below ^__^ [ I know the arrow sucks BIG TIME]
|..........|

|..........|

|..........|

|..........|

|..........|

(----..........----)

\................/

\............../

\............/

\........../

\......../

\....../

\..../

\../

\/

No comments:

Post a Comment