Sunday, April 3, 2011

Count on me like 1,2,3



All of us can never live alone. We need someone we are able to communicate openly and share everything regardless of the topic and that is probably one of the purposes being inside a family. However, there are some things, some experiences, problems, which you can never tell your family. That is the time where you run to someone and express these feelings you were unable to do so. That someone or someone'S[plural] are your friends.

So, why did I post that video up there?

Because a friend of mine posted it on our group's wall. I thought it was another "OTHER" song so I ignored. Then I stumbled to it once again and unconsciously, my hand moved on its own and clicked the play button.

I was amazed. It struck me in the heart that it hurt me instead of appreciating. My friends have always been there for me. Every time I call for their help, they were always there. Yet I do nothing for them. 2 days ago, I called for their companion because I have to take an exam for approximately 1 hour and they waited for me. Yeah and after my exam, they wanted to chill, hang out, take a walk. But guess what I did,I refused to go. For no apparent reason I refused to go. I know they were hurt because of that. I took them for granted. That's why every time I hear this song, it reminds me of them. Sometimes I wished that I could be a better friend. Someone they could rely on whenever they are in trouble and someone whom they can share their problems and somehow give them advices and help them feel well. Somehow I want to be that kind of friend, because they have always been like that to me. Somehow... :[

Anyway! back to where we are! It's an amazing song related to friendship and stuffs like you can count of your friends and your friends can count on you. You should try listening.

PEACE! V(^__^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment